Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mindful Practice



I loved taking the deep breath activity. I practice this activity on a daily basis, especially on my way to school and work when I start losing my mind in the traffic. It is like a rest to me when I take the deep breath, it calms me down and allows me to be more rational and less impulsive. I think it is a great tool.
The glittering activity is a very interesting mindfulness activity as well.  I never thought a container of water filled with glitter would have this much of an effect in someone's life.  Yet, I have been practicing this mindfulness activity for about 3 weeks now, and I have recommended it to my friends during these final weeks to help calm the anxiety before the exams.
I love those mindfulness activities; it is very effective in removing negativity from my mind and creating stable mental health. I am glad I learned about all these amazing techniques which are really helping me to maintain a healthy mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment